Talking to Your Doctor
This article is designed to help you have a productive conversation with your doctor.
First, check in with yourself and think about what you want to share with your doctor about your goals and what is important to you.
Decide what you want to share with your doctor about your goals
I have managing my cancer
My treatment goals
My personal goals
(things that are important to me)
Next, think about what questions you have for your doctor about ZEJULA as a treatment option.
Questions to Ask
What do you want to know about treatment options?
- When could ZEJULA be an option for me?
- How might ZEJULA be part of my treatment plan?
- What is maintenance treatment?
- Does BRCA status help you decide if ZEJULA is an option?
- How does ZEJULA work?
- How do I take ZEJULA?
- How will I know if ZEJULA is working?
- How will I know if my dose needs to be adjusted?
- What are the possible side effects?
- What can I do if I experience side effects?